Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Mama's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan recipe, or contribute your own. "American" and "Fish" are two of the tags cooks chose for Mama's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan.
"This tastes good, but it doesn't look real good. I can't get the golden brown to happen. I still make it and I'm trying to get it to look better, but it's a good recipe. Thanks."- Texrock
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In buttered 13-by-9-inch baking dish or jellyroll pan, lay fillets insingle layer.
3. Do not stack fillets.
4. Brush top with juice.
5. In bowl combine cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings.
6. Mix well with fork.
7. Bake fish in preheated oven 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just startsto flake.
8. Spread with cheese mixture and bake until golden brown, about 5minutes.
9. Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use.
10. Watch fish closely so that it does not overcook.
11. Makes 4 servings.
12. Note: This fish can also be made in a broiler.
13. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until almost done.
14. Add cheese and broil another 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
15. Thank you Mama's Supper Club in Wisconsin.
Comments: You asked for it. Here it is. Thanks so much to MaMa's SupperClub. Wish we could all go there.
This was very good!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Jay-marie820 1 year agoThis is an amazing recipe very easy to make and it's loved by everyone I make it for
aileenbibaocoagustin 2 years agoFamily tested and my picky eaters loved this dish!!
teamstires 2 years agoI love it, my kids asked for seconds and even my husband the tilapia hater said it was delicious. It is also very simple to make!
Texrock 2 years agoThis tastes good, but it doesn't look real good. I can't get the golden brown to happen. I still make it and I'm trying to get it to look better, but it's a good recipe. Thanks.
craigerp 3 years agoWorks great with grooper!
adonaispearl 3 years agoThis was very good!
bholland 5 years agoVery good, easy to fix and always gets compliments. I vary the seasonings to what I have on hand and use a little more cheese.
Dana 6 years agoThis was very good! [I posted this recipe.]