Crockpot Kielbasa, Kraut and Potatoes
Crockpot Kielbasa, Kraut and Potatoes Preparation
1. Pour the kraut, with juice, as well as the onion and the cabbage, on one side of crock pot.
2. Drain cans of potatoes and put on other side of crockpot.
3. Add the sugar and broth stir lightly.
4. Cut up meat into small chunks and put on top.
5. This must go for 10 hours on low (at the least) for the flavor of the meat to get to potatoes. Four hours on high was still pretty good, if pressed for time.
6. Serve with mustard and horseradish.
time to make ? day;
5 min prep
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crockpot Kielbasa, Kraut and Potatoes Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven