113 people want to try | 179 have favorited
1. Pour the kraut, with juice, as well as the onion and the cabbage, on one side of crock pot.
2. Drain cans of potatoes and put on other side of crockpot.
3. Add the sugar and broth stir lightly.
4. Cut up meat into small chunks and put on top.
5. This must go for 10 hours on low (at the least) for the flavor of the meat to get to potatoes. Four hours on high was still pretty good, if pressed for time.
6. Serve with mustard and horseradish.
time to make ? day;
5 min prep
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
twisted1331 10 months ago
smile311 3 years agoSo yummy. We doubled the kraut and skipped the cabbage.
stoniest13 5 years ago4 servings time to make ? day; 5 min prep [I posted this recipe.]