2 people want to try | 29 have favorited
1. Lightly grease and line a 2-pound loaf pan with plastic wrap.
In a large bowl, beat the mascarpone and confectioners sugar for 1 minute.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of chilled coffee. Mix thoroughly.
2. Whip the cream and 1 tablespoon of the liqueur to soft peaks.
Stir a spoonful into the mascarpone, then fold in the rest. Spoon half the mixture into the pan and smooth the top.
3. Put the remaining strong brewed coffee and liqueur in a shallow dish just wider than the ladyfingers. Using half the cookies, dip just one side of each into the coffee mixture, then arrange on top of mascarpone mixture in a single layer.
4. Spoon the rest of the mascarpone mixture on the cookie layer and smooth the top.
5. Dop the remaining cookies in the coffee, arange on top and drizzle on any remaining coffee mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours. Turn the Tiramisu out of the pan and sprinkle with grated chocolate and cocoa powder; serve cut into slices.
Notes: I ommited the grated chocolate and just dusted with cocoa.
This is put together so that when you turn over the pan you will have a cookie layer on the bottom, If your going to serve it in the pan, you may want to put a cookie layer in first and double the recipe for a crowd.
Yields: 4 Servings
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?