7 people want to try | 16 have favorited
1. Preheat the oven to 150?C.
2. Heat the olive oil in a deep casserole.
3. Coat the chicken in flour and season. Seal the chicken in the casserole together with the sausages. Remove the chicken and sausages and set aside.
4. Add the onion, carrot and chile to the casserole, and cook gently for 10 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and balsamic vinegar, followed by the wine, rosemary and bay leaf. Reduce the liquid by half over a moderate heat.
6. Pour in the tomatoes and reduce the liquid again by half. Stir in the lentils and green beans, and add the stock and mustard. Bring to a simmer.
7. Place the chicken back in the casserole. Add the lemon jucie, zest and sugar and adjust the seasoning.
8. Cover the casserole and put it in the oven for 2 hours.
Serve with hot crusty bread.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?