8 people want to try | 11 have favorited
1. Use most of the butter to grease a shallow ovenproof baking dish and a piece of foil large enough to cover it.
2. Set the oven at 190?C/375F/gas 5. Make a cut down the entire length of each fish as though for filleting. Remove the bone to make a pouch.
3. Make the stuffing by mixing all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Lift the 2 loose flaps on one of the fish and fill the pouch with a quarter of the stuffing. Repeat with the remaining fish.
4. Place the fish in the prepared dish, dot with the remaining butter, cover with the foil and bake for 20-30 minutes.
5. Decorate each portion with half a Vandyke tomato
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?