Black Bean and Tortilla Bake
Verified by stevemur
Black Bean and Tortilla Bake Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350* F.
2. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
3. Add garlic, onions, tomato, green onion, cumin, and chili powder.
4. Cook on medium heat until onion is tender.
5. Add tomato sauce and cook 5 minutes more.
6. Stir in beans, cilantro, salt and pepper.
7. Spray a 9 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
8. Layer 4 tortillas, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 of the bean mixture; repeat 2 more times.
9. Top with reserved 2 tablespoons of cheese.
10. Bake 20 minutes, covered, then 10 minutes uncovered or until bubbly.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Black Bean and Tortilla Bake Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
5 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, 36 minutes ago