Rick's Chocolate Rum Bundt Cake
Rick's Chocolate Rum Bundt Cake Preparation
1. Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl using 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
2. Beat ingredients for 10 minutes. Batter should be extremely smooth.
3. Add 1 cup Nestle's chocolate chips and fold into batter. Chocolate chips should be evenly distributed in the batter.
4. Place remaining *1/4 cup vegetable oil in bundt pan (This is in addition to the 1/2 cup in the ingredients above) and roll around to grease the sides. Leave oil in the pan and add batter.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes (may vary depending on the size of the pan.)
6. When done, remove from oven and let cool.
7. After cooling completely, put cake on a platter. Now it's ready for the glaze.
8. Melt 1/2 cup (or more depending on your chocolate tastes) of ready made chocolate icing till it's runny (15 to 25 seconds in the microwave works for me.)
9. Pour over the cooled cake so that it is evenly covered with icing.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Rick's Chocolate Rum Bundt Cake Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven