2 people want to try | 11 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Imis Seafood Spaghetti"
1) Heat non stick pan with canola oil, get pan nice and hot
2) Add garlic and shallots, lightly fry till soft
3) Add chopped fish fillets and brown lightly, just seal skin
4) Boil Parsnips seperately
5) Add tinned tomatoes and spices, seasoning
6) Bring to the boil and cover to allow ingredients to simmer for 10 mins
7) Add zuchinni and boiled parsnips
8) Cook spaghetti seperate in boiling water
9) Add prawns and allow mixture to cook covered for 15-20 mins or till fish is throughly cooked
10) Remove lid and allow excess juice to evaporate
11) Add cooked spagehtti and stir, turn off heat and allow to sit for 10 mins and cool
12) serve with parmasan cheese or swiss cheese ontop.