10 people want to try | 35 have favorited
1) Cook pasta as normal in a large bowl, cook firm but not hard (al dente)
2) Empty cream into a pan and cook on medium heat, stir constantly until just boiling
3) Reduce heat and add herbs and seasoning (basil, thyme, salt, pepper, red pepper, parsley)
4) Simmer for 8-10 mins or until the sauce is thick
5) Stir in seafood and cover with the sauce, cook until the shrimp is no longer clear and other meats are fully cooked
6) Stir in cheeses and blend well, add bits of cheese and stir to avoid clumps
7) Drain pasta and top with seafood.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?