0 people want to try | 13 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Imis Chicken Teriyaki Sauce Version 2"
1) first mix the marinate, score the chicken skin to allow the marinate to soak in, dip the chicken in the marinate and refrigerate for minimum of 20 minutes. Also preheat oven to 200c
2) mince the garlic and combine the sauce items in a pan or pot
3) cook the sauce till boiling, mix the 2 teaspoons of corn flour with 1 tablespoon of cold water in a glass and keep to one side, once the sauce is boiling lower to a simmer and add the corn flour, keep warm and stir till thick, do not let the mixture cool completely keep on a very low heat.
4) Remove the chicken from the fridge and lay on an oven tray, use foil to make pockets to hold the chicken and keep the juice locked in, baste the chicken with the sauce and roast, reapply the sauce periodically till cooked 170c, allow 30-40 mins cooking time, depends on size of chicken and heat cooked on.
5) Serve with rice, noodles or cous cous, is great in salad too.