12 people want to try | 32 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Glazed Grilled Salmon with Onion and Garlic"
To make Glaze:
In bowl mix a half of a coke, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire, 3 tablespoons of Spad-L seafood seasoning, a squirt of lime and 2 tablespoons Original BBQ sauce.
1. Use tinfoil to make a make shift pan, double it and fold corners in to make a little square pan out of Tinfoil
2. Use cheese grater to grate lime to get fresh lime peels use the smaller rougher side of cheese grater
3. Spray bottom of tinfoil pan with non stick cooking spray, put Salmon Fillets side by side in tinfoil pan.
4. On top of Salmon add fresh lime peels, Salt, Pepper,
Spad-L, and Basil.
5. Peel onion and cut into medium slices, peel and mince garlic, in frying pan sauté onions with olive oil add garlic and salt/ pepper to taste
6. Add 2 tablespoons of butter until it melts
7. Drizzle the butter, onions, and garlic over salmon
8. Set grill to 350
9. Put salmon fillets in tinfoil pan on top of grill for five minutes add glaze
10. Flip salmon every five minutes for about 15 minutes or until meat is light pink or cooked all the way through every time the salmon fillet is fish side up add the glaze
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Kierra2 5 years agoMake sure that you spray the bottom of the Tinfoil pan or it will stick. Also you do not want to over cook the Salmon or it will be dry, keep moist with the glaze. Serve with Rice and/or favorite vegitable. I hope you like it! [I posted this recipe.]