Glazed Grilled Salmon with Onion and Garlic
This is probably the best way that I have ever prepared Salmon it was very tasty. My boyfriend Ryan and I just made it up together It is a fast and easy meal.
Yield: 5 Ready in 45 minutes
9 people trying soon
|5 fillets; skin on|
|2 thick tinfoil|
|3 sprayscooking spray|
|6 clovesfresh garlic|
|1 fresh lime; (or lime peel)|
|2 tablespoonsbutter; (I like to use low fat)|
|2 tablespoonsolive oil; (EVOO)|
|2 pinchesgive or take of the following:|
|2 pinchesSea Salt; (can use regular)|
|2 pinchesSpad-L seafood seasoning|
|2 pinchesLime peel|
|0.5 cancoca cola|
|2 tablespoonsWorcestershire sauce|
|3 tablespoonsSpad-L seafood seasoning|
|2 tablespoonsOriginal BBQ sauce|
|1 squirtfresh lime|
Glazed Grilled Salmon with Onion and Garlic Preparation
To make Glaze:
In bowl mix a half of a coke, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire, 3 tablespoons of Spad-L seafood seasoning, a squirt of lime and 2 tablespoons Original BBQ sauce.
1. Use tinfoil to make a make shift pan, double it and fold corners in to make a little square pan out of Tinfoil
2. Use cheese grater to grate lime to get fresh lime peels use the smaller rougher side of cheese grater
3. Spray bottom of tinfoil pan with non stick cooking spray, put Salmon Fillets side by side in tinfoil pan.
4. On top of Salmon add fresh lime peels, Salt, Pepper,
Spad-L, and Basil.
5. Peel onion and cut into medium slices, peel and mince garlic, in frying pan sauté onions with olive oil add garlic and salt/ pepper to taste
6. Add 2 tablespoons of butter until it melts
7. Drizzle the butter, onions, and garlic over salmon
8. Set grill to 350
9. Put salmon fillets in tinfoil pan on top of grill for five minutes add glaze
10. Flip salmon every five minutes for about 15 minutes or until meat is light pink or cooked all the way through every time the salmon fillet is fish side up add the glaze
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?