Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
A delicious, elegant meal for special occasions or anytime!
"Delicious! I made it for my husband's birthday dinner and he raved (even though he's a meat and potatoes guy)! I backed off on the balsalmic vinegar and left out the lemon juice after reading other comments because DH isn't a "tart" lover...Thanks for sharing a healthier, lower-carb option for a satisfying, delicious special occasion dish. "- Amyo031503
979 people want to try | 1,417 have favorited
|2 tbsGarlic; Minced|
|2 tbsyellow onion; Minced|
|4 tbsButter; (1/2 Stick)|
|1 cupDry white wine|
|0.5 cupSqueezed Lemon; Lime Optional|
|1 1/3 cupChicken Broth|
|0.25 cupBalsalmic Vinegar|
|2.5 cupsSundried Tomatoes|
|0.5 cupBasil; Fresh Chopped|
|Salt and White Pepper|
|6 Chicken Breasts; Cut into halves|
|Olive oil; for Brushing|
|Balsalmic Vinegar; for brushing|
|Salt Black Pepper; to Season Chicken|
|12 ozSoft goat cheese; at room temperature|
Carrabba's Chicken Bryan Preparation
1. Saute Garlic and onion in 4 TBS butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Stir in Wine, Lemon juice, increase heat to Medium high and simmer.
3. Reduce heat to Low. Stir in Chicken broth. Add balsamic vinegar and slowly stir in corn starch.
4. Stir in tomatoes, Basil, Salt, White Pepper. Keep on low heat and Cover.
5. Brush chicken breast with oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper them.
6. Fry chicken in Iron skillet until thoroughly cooked. Place in sauce to keep warm.
7. When serving place an even amount of goat cheese on each breast. Spoon Sun dried tomato sauce over chicken and goat cheese.
Delicious to serve with salad, a vegetable like zucchini, or rice.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Carrabba's Chicken Bryan Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven