Ready in 1 hour
A delicious, elegant meal for special occasions or anytime!
"Delicious! I made it for my husband's birthday dinner and he raved (even though he's a meat and potatoes guy)! I backed off on the balsalmic vinegar and left out the lemon juice after reading other comments because DH isn't a "tart" lover...Thanks for sharing a healthier, lower-carb option for a satisfying, delicious special occasion dish. "- Amyo031503
Top-ranked recipe named "Carrabba's Chicken Bryan"
1. Saute Garlic and onion in 4 TBS butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Stir in Wine, Lemon juice, increase heat to Medium high and simmer.
3. Reduce heat to Low. Stir in Chicken broth. Add balsamic vinegar and slowly stir in corn starch.
4. Stir in tomatoes, Basil, Salt, White Pepper. Keep on low heat and Cover.
5. Brush chicken breast with oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper them.
6. Fry chicken in Iron skillet until thoroughly cooked. Place in sauce to keep warm.
7. When serving place an even amount of goat cheese on each breast. Spoon Sun dried tomato sauce over chicken and goat cheese.
Delicious to serve with salad, a vegetable like zucchini, or rice.
bdennis84 6 months agoI love Carrabbas chicken Bryan! This recipe is delicious and taste just as good as the one at Carrabbas!
priscilla_bergstrom 1 year agoSoo good, didn't have goat cheese so subbed gorgonzola in its place and got rave reviews from the hubbs!
Riftek 1 year agoA bit of work to prepare, and well worth it. Thank you!
sarahbaker2 1 year ago
meghanmullin-schmidt 1 year ago
analisajordansanchez 1 year agoGood dish. The whole family enjoyed it.
bdennis84 1 year agoGreat dish!
Bradorge1 1 year agoLoved this, didn't us corn flour ( I'm from England) just let sauce reduce, used olive oil and balsamic for chicken and poured into sauce it was amazing. Made it for two so reduced amounts, try it its scrumy!!!!
Offstars 2 years agoGood recipe,would add some more heat next time
triciamariepaul 2 years agoIt reminded me of Carrabbas. It was excellent and more cost efficient!