Pomegranate/blueberry Sorbet Preparation
1. In 1-quart saucepan, heat water and sugar to boiling over high heat.
2. Boil sugar mixture 5 minutes, reducing it slightly to a syrup.
3. Remove syrup from heat and cool to room temperature.
4. In bowl, combine syrup and both the pomegranate and lime juices.
5. Cover and refrigerate mixture until cold.
6. Transfer sorbet to airtight container and freeze until firm, 2 to 12 hours.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Pomegranate/blueberry Sorbet Reviews
I found it to be really sour. Maybe it would be different with another kind of fruit juice.
4 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 14 hours, 50 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 1 days, 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven