175 people want to try | 294 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Pomegranate/blueberry Sorbet"
1. In 1-quart saucepan, heat water and sugar to boiling over high heat.
2. Boil sugar mixture 5 minutes, reducing it slightly to a syrup.
3. Remove syrup from heat and cool to room temperature.
4. In bowl, combine syrup and both the pomegranate and lime juices.
5. Cover and refrigerate mixture until cold.
6. Transfer sorbet to airtight container and freeze until firm, 2 to 12 hours.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
wizard04 5 years agoI found it to be really sour. Maybe it would be different with another kind of fruit juice.
Kimography 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]