Apple Fritters are fried apples with a sprinkle of confectioners sugar!"Thanks for bringing back a favorite from my childhood, awesome with maple syrup! I did apple rings, like my mom used to, easier to dip and fry." - Crettenberger
Yield: 3 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 336 people 178 people want to try
Apple Fritters Preparation
1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. Blend eggs, milk and shortening together.
3. Add dry ingredients all at once with egg mixture and mix just till moist.
4. Stir in apple. Drop apple mixture from Tablespoon into deep fryer. Fry at 375 degree till puffy and golden...3 or 4 minutes.
5. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with confectioners sugar
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Apple Fritters Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven