Ready in 45 minutes
Apple Fritters are fried apples with a sprinkle of confectioners sugar!
"Thanks for bringing back a favorite from my childhood, awesome with maple syrup! I did apple rings, like my mom used to, easier to dip and fry."- Crettenberger
228 people want to try | 421 have favorited
1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. Blend eggs, milk and shortening together.
3. Add dry ingredients all at once with egg mixture and mix just till moist.
4. Stir in apple. Drop apple mixture from Tablespoon into deep fryer. Fry at 375 degree till puffy and golden...3 or 4 minutes.
5. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with confectioners sugar
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
larrywwagoner 1 month agoAdd a teaspoon of cinnamon
sarahbaker2 1 year ago
jessicamarieconcepcion 1 year agoEasy and delicious!!!
Crettenberger 2 years agoThanks for bringing back a favorite from my childhood, awesome with maple syrup! I did apple rings, like my mom used to, easier to dip and fry.
lydiabatson 3 years agokids love them...tasty and easy!
eve1212 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]