Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo
|1/2 cupred onions; diced|
|1/2 cuppancetta; (Italian smoked bacon), drained and chopped|
|1 Tbsp.Garlic; chopped|
|3/4 cupgreen onion; tops only|
|3/4 poundgrilled chicken; sliced|
|2 lb.farfalle; (bow-tie pasta), cooked|
|8 oz.heavy whipping cream|
|1 Tbsp.Chopped parsley|
|Asiago sauce :|
|4 cupsheavy whipping cream|
|1/8 tsp.paste or dried chicken base|
|1 1/4 cupsasiago cheese|
Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo Preparation
1. To make the sauce, heat cream to very hot and just bubbly (but not a boil).
2. Add chicken base and cheese.
3. Stir constantly with a wire whisk and bring temperature back to just bubbly.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water and add to sauce.
5. Bring to a slow simmer to cook out starch.
6. Transfer sauce to a container, cover and refrigerate until needed.
1. saute red onion in butter for a few seconds then add pancetta and garlic.
2. Add chicken, green onions and pasta. Deglaze the pan with the cream.
3. Add asiago cream sauce.
4. Heat thoroughly.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 9 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 12 hours, 39 minutes ago