Ready in 45 minutes
Yellow cake you bake and poke holes into. Pour a coconut combination over warm cake. Cool and put a coconut mixed with whip topping for the icing. Plan ahead, this must chill over night. If you like coconut, you will love this simple, moist cake.
21 people want to try | 41 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Moist and Creamy Coconut Cake"
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on box and bake in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
2. Cool for 15 minutes. Poke holes all over top of cake.
3. Combine milk, sugar and 1/2 cup coconut in a sauce pan. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Spread evenly over warm cake.
4. Let cake Cool completely.
5. Fold 1/2 cup coconut into cool whip topping. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill over night. Enjoy!!!