Ready in 45 minutes
Yellow cake you bake and poke holes into. Pour a coconut combination over warm cake. Cool and put a coconut mixed with whip topping for the icing. Plan ahead, this must chill over night. If you like coconut, you will love this simple, moist cake.
Top-ranked recipe named "Moist and Creamy Coconut Cake"
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on box and bake in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
2. Cool for 15 minutes. Poke holes all over top of cake.
3. Combine milk, sugar and 1/2 cup coconut in a sauce pan. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Spread evenly over warm cake.
4. Let cake Cool completely.
5. Fold 1/2 cup coconut into cool whip topping. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill over night. Enjoy!!!