Easy Peach Cobbler
Easy Peach Cobbler Preparation
1. Melt the butter in a 9 inch square pan.
2. Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, and milk together.
3. Pour mixture over the melted butter.
4. Drain peachs, keep the syrup.
5. Top batter with peaches.
6. Pour peach syrup over all ingredients.
7. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until done. Should be litely brown.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Easy Peach Cobbler Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 9 months, 6 hours, 23 minutes ago