Grilled Pears with Balsamic-Ginger Chocolate Sauce
My Grilled Pears with Balsamic Ginger-Chocolate Sauce combines complex flavors – sweetness of pear, smokiness of grilling, savory tang of balsamic vinegar, and earthy richness of ginger and chocolate – into a simple, sweet treat.
Yield: 4 Ready in 20 minutes
72 people trying soon
Grilled Pears with Balsamic-Ginger Chocolate Sauce Preparation
1. Heat balsamic vinegar over medium-high until you reach a low boil. Continue to boil for approximately 15 minutes to reduce the vinegar and concentrate the flavors.
2. Remove from heat and allow the vinegar to cool slightly, for about 5 minutes, and then stir in chopped Green & Blacks Ginger Dark Chocolate. Stir until completely resolved then set aside to cool.
3. Heat your grill or grill pan to high/medium-high … you want it to be fairly hot before you begin grilling.
4. Cut pears length-wise, down the middle, leaving on the stem. Brush each cut surface with olive oil and place the pears, flesh down, on the grill.
5. Allow the pears to cook for 5-7 minutes. Do not flip or move the pears or you’ll loose your gorgeous grill marks!
6. When done, plate the pears and drizzle with the balsamic-ginger chocolate sauce. Enjoy!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Grilled Pears with Balsamic-Ginger Chocolate Sauce Reviews
9 months, 12 hours, 32 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 8 months, 1 weeks, 4 days, 2 hours, ago