No-Egg Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Have you ever walked into your kitchen, in the mood for baking, and craving something chocolately, moist and delicious, only to find that when you open your fridge, you're out of eggs? This recipe is perfect for just that situation but is also perfect any time. This dense, moist chocolate treat (with the secret, healthy ingredient) is perfect any time. I've made this for years and wow my family and guests with a perfect chocolate cake every time!"Made this tonight, have lots of zucchini from my garden. This is excellent! BEST zucchini recipe, and believe me I have made several. The batter is VERY thick, I added approx 1Tbs of milk. Also total of 3 Tbs of vanilla, 1 extra tsp of cinnamon, and 1/2 tbs of nutmeg, 1/2 c. choc chips. Topped with cream cheese frosting. It would of been perfect if I stuck to the original recipe but I wanted to try to make it "my own" And total cooking time was 30 mins for me. Thank you for sharing!" - jenabarnettprosser
Yield: 16 Ready in 45 minutes
745 people trying soon
No-Egg Chocolate Zucchini Cake Preparation
1. Mix zucchini, oil and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
3. Combine dry ingredients to oil mixture gradually, stirring by hand. DO NOT BEAT! Batter will be thick.
4. Pour and spread into 9x13 inch GREASED AND FLOURED pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
6. Cool and frost with your favorite chocolate frosting (homemade or store-bought)
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?