Australian Favorite!"Australian favorite! Great for first time oyster eaters and a steady looong time favorite!" - little_fieldmouse
Yield: 6 Ready in 45 minutes
15 people trying soon
Oyster Kilpatrick Preparation
1. Heat grill till VERY hot.
2. On a slice/oven tray pour the rock salt and ballance your oysters (in their half shell) on it so they are level.
3. Put a tiny knub of butter (tip of butter knife) on each oyster.
4. Chop the eye of the bacon and the white of the shallot. Sprinkle a few pieces of each on every oyster.
5. Pour some worcestershire sauce over each then grill till bacon colours up.
Sprinkle with a little parsley and serve!
I popped them on chinese soup spoons and they look great!
* NOTE: Oysters are best in cold months. They lurve the cold!
Australian Favorite! Looks and tastes lovely! Done in 10 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?