Days Off White Chicken Chili
This is a smooth and delicious soup that is perfect for fall or winter. I found the recipe in a magazine and made it. I made numerous "mistakes" and alterations and came up with this delight! The recipe turned into a completely different version than what I had originally found in the magazine.
Yield: 4 Ready in 30 minutes
favorite of 7 people 2 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
Days Off White Chicken Chili Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and place chicken on sheet. Bake chicken in oven until cooked through. Remove from oven and dice into 1/2 in. cubes.
3. In a medium sized stock pot, heat oil over high heat. Add jalapeno and cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add cumin, green chilis, milk, and northern beans. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Puree with hand blender (or transfer to regular blender) until smooth and creamy.
5. Add chicken, and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Stir in the cheddar and serve immediately.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Days Off White Chicken Chili Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 7 months, 2 weeks, 21 hours, 45 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven