bourbon chicken"Here we go again...all the related haters rate any bourbon chicken recipe a failure because they are all friends of Demonica who has a really good recipe on...but someone cannot handle it when others put on similar recipes....don't take personally....so sad when these losers do this." - guitarmom
Yield: 8 Ready in 40 minutes
favorite of 1,674 people 1,115 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
Bourbon Chicken Preparation
1. Heat oil in large skillet.
2. Add chicken pieces; stir-fry until lightly browned.
3. Remove chicken.
4. Mix together remaining ingredients; stir into skillet and heat
over medium heat until well mixed and sugar is dissolved.
5. Return chicken to skillet and bring to a hard boil.
6. Reduce heat to slow simmer and cook approx. 20 min. or
until chicken is tender.
7. If necessary, thicken sauce with slurry of 3/4 T. cornstarch
and 3/4 T. water.
7. Serve over hot rice and ENJOY!!!!!
(Next time, I'm going to use boneless thighs and double the sauce recipe. If making for just you and AJ, you can reduce the amount of chicken and keep the sauce the same.)
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Bourbon Chicken Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: