Peruvian Cilantro Chicken
Given to me by a friend. This is a traditional Peruvian dish"Easy recipe! Having visited Peru I found this recipe to be authentic in appearance and taste. I used 1/2 coriander 1/2 parsley and served with the Peruvian spinach fritters also found here in big oven. My children loved this meal!" - Lak950
Yield: 4 Ready in 45 minutes
31 people trying soon
Peruvian Cilantro Chicken Preparation
1) Pour salt and pepper on the chicken (according to taste) and put it aside
2) Pour 4 soup-spoon of oil on a saucepan and wait until is hot
3) Put the chicken on the saucepan and fried superficially for 8 minutes, turning around over and over until is kind of brownish, take it out and put it aside.
4) Leave the oil on the saucepan, and add the minced garlic, and the minced onion, and the chicken bullion cube to the saucepan and cook it for several minutes, until the onion is cooked. always moving around the ingredients
5) Add the minced tomatoes and let it cook for several minutes always moving around the ingredients until the tomatoes is cooked.
6) Add the minced cilantro and ½ glass of water (or white wine) and let it cook for 2 minutes.
7) Add the chicken and let it cook until is completely cooked (maybe 20 minutes??).
8) This plate can be served with sides of rice, or mash potatoes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?