Buffalo Chicken Fingers
Buffalo Chicken Fingers Preparation
1. Preheat Oven to 400?. Coat a baking sheet with a non-stick spray.
2. In a bag, mix flour, ? teaspoon garlic powder, ? teaspoon cayenne pepper, and ? teaspoon salt.
3. On a plate mix the bread crumbs with the rest of the garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt.
4. Shake chicken pieces with seasoned flour. Beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon water, place egg mixture in small bowl. Dip seasoned chicken into the egg mixture, then roll in the seasoned bread crumbs. Place on the greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Use tongs to turn pieces over. Bake 8 minutes longer, or until chicken juice runs clear.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Buffalo Chicken Fingers Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 8 minutes ago