Baked Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Baked Soy Sauce Chicken Wings Preparation
1. Mix all ingredients well in a pot.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
3. Continue cooking for 15 minutes.
4. Remove wings and place them non a rack. Retain sauce for basting.
5. Bake them in the oven at 200?c for 7 minutes.
6. Remove the wings and dip them in the sauce previously retain from cooking.
7. Return to bake for another 5 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Baked Soy Sauce Chicken Wings Reviews
4 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 14 hours, 45 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 6 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 14 hours, 50 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: