5 people want to try | 32 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Baked Soy Sauce Chicken Wings"
1. Mix all ingredients well in a pot.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
3. Continue cooking for 15 minutes.
4. Remove wings and place them non a rack. Retain sauce for basting.
5. Bake them in the oven at 200?c for 7 minutes.
6. Remove the wings and dip them in the sauce previously retain from cooking.
7. Return to bake for another 5 minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?