27 people want to try | 62 have favorited
1. Boild potatoes till soften
2. Peel skin and mash them
3. Add vinegar, olive oil and salt when hot
4. Thinly slice onion and soak in cold water
5. Slice cucumber into thin rounds
6. Slice carrot thinly into rounds then quarters
7. Slice ham into thin strips
8. Mix everything with mayonnaise
9. Add chopped eggs
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
dfrogge 9 months ago
KyokoA 4 years agoThe recipe is great, but I would like to make one suggestion: use Kiwie (Japanese mayonnaise). You will taste a slight difference.
jyeswei 5 years agofor vegetarians, ham can be taken from the recipe [I posted this recipe.]