33 people want to try | 53 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Coconut-Pineapple Banana Bread"
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and ginger in a bowl and stir with a whisk to combine.
4. Set aside.
5. Place sugar, oil, yogurt and eggs in mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until well blended.
6. Add banana, vanilla and pineapple.
7. Mix until blended.
8. Add flour mixture and beat on low until just moist.
9. Stir in walnuts and coconut.
10. Put batter in loaf pan and bake 60-70 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
11. Cool in pan 10 minutes on wire rack.
12. Remove from pan and cool completely.
13. Store in airtight container.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
mikekey 5 years agoInstead of walnuts, substitute chopped macadamias for a more tropical flavor [I posted this recipe.]