White Chocolate Frosting
I got this from a blog online, but I can't remember the name or URL!"YUM! I made a half size batch and had plenty!! SO a full size batch must cover quite a bit of cake" - Tinkabellez15
Yield: 12 Ready in 20 minutes
favorite of 461 people 260 people want to try
White Chocolate Frosting Preparation
1. Melt the white chocolate in a medium bowl over a double boiler on the stove top. Remove the bowl from the oven and stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until it is smooth. Set the chocolate aside to cool.
2. Place the cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well combined, 30 seconds. Stop the machine.
3. Add the melted white chocolate and blend on low speed until just combined, 30 seconds.
4. If you decide to add the peppermint extract do so at this point, otherwise, skip to step 5.
5. Add the confectioners' sugar and blend on low until the sugar is incorporated for a few more seconds then increase the mixer speed to medium and beat until the frosting is fluffy. Approximately 2 more minutes.
6. Add up to 1/2 cup more confectioner's sugar if needed to make the frosting able to be piped.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
White Chocolate Frosting Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven