Chicken Tikki Masala
Spicy Indian dish. This recipe is allowed on the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox cleanse."Fantastic dish - rich in color and flavor and makes a great leftover as well!!!" - TNader
Yield: 4 Ready in 30 minutes
41 people trying soon
Chicken Tikki Masala Preparation
1. Saute onions in butter until transparent (about 30 minutes)
2. Add 1 tsp salt, garlic, ginger and chili peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add remaining spices and mix well.
4. Add tomatoes and mix well.
5. Add chicken and cook until sealed. (If using tofu, fry tofu in oil until crispy on the outside, and then add to other ingredients)
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?