Ready in 8 hours
This is super easy! It makes a lot of chili, which you can easily freeze for a later date or give some to a friend.
"Used sauce instead of purée and was just as good. Added some jalapeños and hot sauce to spice it up!"- brandoneisenbeis
131 people want to try | 240 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Slow-Cooker Chili"
1. Brown ground beef and sausage in skillet. Drain.
2. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
1. For extra flavor, add 1 tsp. cayenne pepper.
2. For more zest, use mild or hot Italian sausage.
3. Top individual servings with shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sliced onions or oyster crackers.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
heatherscookn 1 year agoVery easy to make, actually had left over meat and spicy sausage from a different recipe. The sauce itself was a little bland even after adding cayenne pepper and extra chili pepper.
brandoneisenbeis 1 year agoUsed sauce instead of purée and was just as good. Added some jalapeños and hot sauce to spice it up!!