This is super easy! It makes a lot of chili, which you can easily freeze for a later date or give some to a friend."Used sauce instead of purée and was just as good. Added some jalapeños and hot sauce to spice it up!! " - brandoneisenbeis
Yield: 8 Ready in 8 hours
favorite of 210 people 117 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
Slow-Cooker Chili Preparation
1. Brown ground beef and sausage in skillet. Drain.
2. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
1. For extra flavor, add 1 tsp. cayenne pepper.
2. For more zest, use mild or hot Italian sausage.
3. Top individual servings with shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sliced onions or oyster crackers.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Slow-Cooker Chili Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven