Ready in 8 hours
This is super easy! It makes a lot of chili, which you can easily freeze for a later date or give some to a friend.
"Used sauce instead of purée and was just as good. Added some jalapeños and hot sauce to spice it up!"- brandoneisenbeis
Top-ranked recipe named "Slow-Cooker Chili"
1. Brown ground beef and sausage in skillet. Drain.
2. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours.
1. For extra flavor, add 1 tsp. cayenne pepper.
2. For more zest, use mild or hot Italian sausage.
3. Top individual servings with shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sliced onions or oyster crackers.
heatherscookn 1 year agoVery easy to make, actually had left over meat and spicy sausage from a different recipe. The sauce itself was a little bland even after adding cayenne pepper and extra chili pepper.
brandoneisenbeis 1 year agoUsed sauce instead of purée and was just as good. Added some jalapeños and hot sauce to spice it up!!