This is a great cookie for making with kids, since it’s extremely quick and easy. Mix them up, pop in the fridge, then bake. That’s it.
Yield: 60 Ready in 50 minutes
favorite of 8 people 5 people want to try
Coconut Macaroons Preparation
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease, spray or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together cream of coconut, corn syrup, egg whites, vanilla and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, combine shredded coconuts, breaking up any clumps.
3. Add egg white mixture and stir until combined.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
5. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheets, spacing about 1 inch apart.
6. Use moistened fingers to press mounds into uniform shapes if desired.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are light golden brown.
8. Cool on baking sheet for 2–3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.
9. Store at room temperature in an airtight container. Do not freeze.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Coconut Macaroons Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 6 months, 2 days, 22 hours, 14 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven