27 people want to try | 32 have favorited
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
3. Roll out puff pastry into a 12x12 inch square and cut each sheet into 9 - 4 inch squares.
4. Spoon pumpkin mix into center of pastry squares; wet edges of each square with water, fold over, corner to corner, and pinch edges together. Place onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is puffed and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on the pans for 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?