Walnut-Crusted Turkey Cutlets and Cranberry Sauce
Turkey Breast cutlets breaded with walnuts
(taken from Kosher By Design - Entertains by Susie Fishbein)"These turkey cutlets were INCREDIBLE! I never eat much meat but I ate 2 pieces. I didn't make the cranberry sauce, I made a similar sauce using blackberries as well as cranberries. The flavors together were great." - jlburgart
Yield: 4 Ready in 35 minutes
favorite of 11 people 17 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
Walnut-Crusted Turkey Cutlets and Cranberry Sauce Preparation
(1) Mix walnuts with flour in platter large enough to fit a turkey cutlet.
(2) Place beaten egg into a different, similarly-sized platter.
(3) Season both sides of each turkey cutlet with salt and pepper.
(4) Dip turkey cutlets into the egg, coating both sides. Then dip cutlets into the walnut mixture coating both sides.
(5) Place margarine and oil into skillet, melt over medium heat. Add turkey cutlets and cook through, until golden brown (about 4-5 minutes each side).
(6) Place cranberry sauce, currant jelly, wine and mustard into small sauce pan, set over medium-low heat. Whisk until smooth. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, serve turkey cutlets.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Walnut-Crusted Turkey Cutlets and Cranberry Sauce Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven