Tiramisu Italian home style serves 6-8
Classic tiramisu the way it is done in italy, i have been making it for years and always a success."This is amazing. It is truly like how I remember when I lived in Italy. I will always make this when I begin to miss home. Thank you for sharing this recipe." - inchm
Yield: 8 Ready in 30 minutes
20 people trying soon
Tiramisu Italian home style serves 6-8 Preparation
1. Get 6 espresso coffee in to a soup plate, ad little sugar let cool, add ice if needed.
2. Separate yolks from whites , i put the yolks in the mixer since it my next step , save egg whites for later.
3. Add the sugar to the yolks, 12 tablespoons, and mix until sugar grains are melted.
In a large mixing bowl put the Mascarpone with the egg yolks and blend with a spoon. (don’t use a mixer it will turn into butter! just stir gently until smooth)
4. Beat egg whites to create foam, I like to use only 5 eggs for this processes. (tip: add little salt , that will make it easer to foam)
5. Mix egg whites in to the Mascarpone cream.
6. Optional, add 2 tee spoons of RUM and mix.
7. At this point the cream is ready, just need to put the serving together. I usually use a Pyrex bowl so that i can put it into the freezer over night and glass makes it a good presentation. But you can use anything you like. The freezer Part is optional but i found the the ladyfinger will get tastier and not fall apart.
8. Into the final serving bowl layer cocoa with sifter, mascarpone cream, ladyfingers ( dip quickly ladyfingers in espresso coffee and turn them ones, do not let them sit and soak, take the out quickly), and repeat until you finish the cream.
9. Final touch of cocoa on top, cover with saran wrap and freeze.
take it out 5 hours before serving, i will be served creamy, not frozen.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?