Love Me Tenders "Louisiana Style Po’Boy"
Delicious sandwich made with Love Me Tenders Chicken Breast Strip Fritters (tenders).
Yield: 4 Ready in 18 minutes
8 people trying soon
Love Me Tenders "Louisiana Style Po’Boy" Preparation
1. Bake half the bag of Love Me Tenders Chicken Tenders according to directions on package.
2. While Tenders are baking, slice open the rolls and dress with Ranch and layer the bottom of the roll with mixed greens.
3. Then place the half the tomatoes on top.
4. Once the Tenders have finished cooking, divide among the four rolls, placed 4-5 Tenders on each one.
5. Place the Tenders on top of the tomatoes, then add the remaining tomatoes under, so that they are in between the mixed greens and Chicken Tenders.
6. Place tops of the rolls, slice, and serve (add mushrooms or cheese if you like).
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Love Me Tenders "Louisiana Style Po’Boy" Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 1 days, 3 hours, 49 minutes ago