Love Me Tenders "Stuffed Peppers with Love"
Love Me Tenders goes south of the border!!"Sometimes I use couscous instead of rice and add fresh chopped herbs like parsley, mint, chives and tarragon together with fresh ground black pepper corns and pine nuts." - man7010
Yield: 4 Ready in 1 hours
107 people trying soon
Love Me Tenders "Stuffed Peppers with Love" Preparation
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Prepare Spanish Rice according to box directions
3. With rice cooking, prepare bell peppers by cutting off tops and carving out seeds and insides to make each pepper a shell
4. Place the peppers in a baking dish with the hollow side up
5. Mix cooked rice, shredded cheese, and Love Me Tenders Sliced Chicken Breast into a bowl – mix well
6. Fill the peppers with the rice, chicken, and cheese mix
7. Bake for one hour
8. After 45 minutes baking, top off each pepper with additional shredded cheese
9. Continue baking until the cheese on top of each pepper turns golden brown
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?