Dad's Easy Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
This is an easy recipe my daughters and I make. It has an obscene amount of cheese and may kill you, but something has to, no?
Yield: 8 Ready in 1 hours
favorite of 27 people 11 people want to try
Dad's Easy Homemade Macaroni & Cheese Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease a 4-quart baking dish.
3. In a large pot of salted water, lightly boil the macaroni for about 5 minutes until half-cooked.
4. Whisk the egg and milk together in a large cup.
5. Place a layer of the lightly cooked macaroni in the prepared baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with cheese to form a layer Repeat Process ending with cheese.
7. Pour the egg and milk liquid over the macaroni, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Press the mixture evenly around the baking dish.
9. Top with breadcrumbs and slices of butter.
10. Bake uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the top is brown.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Dad's Easy Homemade Macaroni & Cheese Reviews
How much cheese? One of the biggest ingredients is left out???
1 years, 9 months, 1 days, 18 hours, 59 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 20 hours, 23 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven