13 people want to try | 28 have favorited
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease a 4-quart baking dish.
3. In a large pot of salted water, lightly boil the macaroni for about 5 minutes until half-cooked.
4. Whisk the egg and milk together in a large cup.
5. Place a layer of the lightly cooked macaroni in the prepared baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with cheese to form a layer Repeat Process ending with cheese.
7. Pour the egg and milk liquid over the macaroni, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Press the mixture evenly around the baking dish.
9. Top with breadcrumbs and slices of butter.
10. Bake uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the top is brown.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?