Connie's "No big deal" Coconut Mashed Potatoes
Connie's "No big deal" Coconut Mashed Potatoes Preparation
1. Bake individual garlic cloves at 350° in oven until they turn dark brown and soften (approximately 10 minutes).
2. Boil potatoes until they are soft enough to mash (approximately 25 minutes).
3. Mash potatoes in large bowl
4. Add entire can of coconut milk
5. Toss in roasted garlic cloves and mash all together
6. Add salt and pepper to taste
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?