25 people want to try | 40 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Meanwhile, brown the ground beef; drain and let cool.
3. Place meat in a mixing bowl and mix with 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup of cheddar cheese with meet..
4. Spread the mixture into a square baking pan 1/2 cup pizza sauce and 1/2 cup of mediomum salsa..
5. Spread hot peppers, mushrooms, bacon onions and pepperoni on the pizza.
5. Top with the rest of the cheddar cheese.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Makes 6 servings
Recipe By: Geo Ross
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?