Ready in 40 minutes
The best french toast you will ever taste, kind of crispy and it tastes better then you will ever think.
"So I woke up yesterday and I decided to make my girlfriend this recipe. It made the whole house smell of cinamon AMAZING! It was a very quick and easy recipe which I loved! I made all 6 pieces and when I turned the corner with the plate, I ran into the corner of the fridge and dropped the food and the plate broke into pieces. Next day off I'll try it again!!! ( ill get back to u guys)"- PrinceZingy
Top-ranked recipe named "French Toast"
1. Crack the two eggs and with a wisk, stir them until mixture is all yellow.
2. Put milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, and salt into mixture and mix.
3. Place a gridle or frying pan on top of one of the four burners and turn it on medium low (in the middle of both or if there's no medium, turn it one fourth from low to high).
3. Put the butter on the griddle and move it around with a spatula or butter knife.
4. Take two slices of bread; for each slice, lay each side of the bread in the mixture QUICKLY, then quickly put it on the griddle.
5. After about 1-2 minutes flip the two loafs of bread, and if it's not golden brown then flip it back so it can cook more, then flip until golden on the bottom.
6. Keep doing this repeatidly and put the finished french toast on a plate.
1. Put margarine or butter on it.
2. Put syrup on it.
lnhayes19 3 days 12 hours agoGreat! Just make sure you don't rush it if it's not cooked all the way you'll taste the egg( made that mistake the 2nd time around). Now my family uses this as a weekly recipe just about.
sandyiniowa 1 month agoThese are fantastic! Definitely will make these on a regular basis. Topped them with blueberries, strawberries, bananas, powdered sugar and syrup.
rpr9999 2 months agoI made this with my 4 and 6 year old daughters and we all loved it!
Momof3hungryguys 2 months agoThese were delicious! The whole family devoured them!!
StarkDaddy74 2 months agoI'm not a big fan of French toast but, my 2yo daughter can't get enough if it. So, I decided to give this recipe a shot, seemed simple enough. I wasn't expecting much but, this may have been the best French toast I have ever had... Let alone that I've made.
dedicatedmomof5 2 months agoI make this as well...and it also comes out very good! Side Note to Others: Don't Forget The Powdered Sugar! #itgoeshardyum
lovesfgiants 3 months agoLooks good
RaidenCook 3 months agoOn point
TeshaG 4 months agoPretty good and simple
Romamae 5 months ago