Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe
Verified by stevemur
Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a 2-quart baking pan, stir in the water, 1/4 cup of the salsa, seasoning packet and margarine (if using).
3. Arrange the chicken over the stuffing.
5. Pour the remaining salsa over the chicken.
6. Loosely cover pan with foil; bake for about 35 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with cheese while still hot and serve.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe Reviews
WW POINTS per serving: 5
Nutritional information per serving: 262 calories, 3.3g fat, 1.2g fiber [I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 5 months, 1 weeks, 1 days, 4 hours, 27 minutes ago