White Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Cookies
Verified by stevemur
White Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Cookies Preparation
1. In a saucepan over medium heat cook butter until golden but not brown. Stir in the brown sugar and chill for 50 to 60 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4. Beat the butter mixture with the white sugar until fluffy and smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Then stir in the flour mixture. Stir in the macadamia nuts, white chocolate chunks and coconut.
5. Roll dough into 1 1/2 to 2 inch balls and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 9 to 11 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
White Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Cookies Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
4 years, 5 months, 1 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours, 27 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven