36 people want to try | 84 have favorited
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. In a large pan or wok over medium heat, heat vegetable (or olive) oil and 1 Tbsp sesame oil.
3. Add onion slices and garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
4. Add rest of vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the vegetables are half-cooked and still a bit crispy.
5. Turn heat to low and add cooked noodles, meat (if using), soy sauce, sugar, and the remaining sesame oil.
6. Mix to combine and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Add salt or more soy sauce if needed.
8. If using sesame seeds, add them at finish.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
vferrari 4 years ago* Thinly sliced brisket works well in this dish and Korean barbecued beef (bulgogi) is used often. In a pinch, chunks of rotisserie chicken, strips of egg, or fried tofu pieces are good protein additions. [I posted this recipe.]