Arlene's "Whaaambulance" Mahi Mahi Yummi Yummi
by Arlene Peña"CWW: I added some roughly chopped shallots to the butter in the pan and sizzled just long enough to soften before adding the orange juice. Spoon the juice and shallot reduction over the fish and accompanying (wild) rice. Very simple, and very tasty!" - cwikly
Yield: 2 Ready in 20 minutes
favorite of 191 people 96 people want to try
Arlene's "Whaaambulance" Mahi Mahi Yummi Yummi Preparation
Prep Mahi Mahi:
Add salt Mahi Mahi to taste
Add garlic powder to taste
Add black pepper to taste
1. 2 tablespoons of butter into pre-heated pan
2. Cook Mahi Mahi about 3-4 min on each side
3. Try not to over cook or will be too dry.
4. Remove Mahi Mahi from pan.
1. Pour about 1/2 cup of Orange Juice into pan for reduction.
2. Stir continuously until thickens. Make sure you get the residue from the bottom of the pan.
3. Pour over Mahi Mahi.
4. Use reduction for added taste since the flavors of the fish will be combined with the tangy flavor of OJ.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Arlene's "Whaaambulance" Mahi Mahi Yummi Yummi Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: