Allison's "Biggest Loser Winner" Grilled Citrus Salmon
by Allison Empey"This was excellent! I will make this many times more. I did bake mine at 400 for about 25/30 minutes. I was making this for myself and my almost one year old so I used black pepper instead of the cayenne and I didn't have at capers but I can imagine would be great. " - Jene20
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in 30 minutes
1,078 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Allison's "Biggest Loser Winner" Grilled Citrus Salmon Preparation
1. In a small saute pan, combine lemon juice, olive oil, butter, mustard, garlic, pepper, salt, basil, dill, and capers.
2. While stirring, bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Place Salmon filet on heavy duty foil to make a pan.
4. Pour sauce evenly over fish.
5. Place fish on a grill and BBQ for 10-12 minutes depending on the thickness. The fish should be flaky and light pink in color.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?