Four Cheese Baked Macaroni And Cheese
A rich and creamy backed Macaroni & Cheese recipe. Everyone should have a recipe like this in their repertoire."For those of you saying that this dish isn't cheesy enough you're crazy!!!! THE CHEESIEST macaroni and cheese I've ever eaten or prepared, and it was fantastic!!! The texture of the cheese once the dish is finished baking looks a little strange, but the flavor is so explosive and tasty! " - bffglam
Yield: 6 Ready in 1 hours
favorite of 2,022 people 1,422 people want to try
Verified by stevemur
|1 tablespoonVegetable oil|
|16 ozElbow Macaroni; (or whatever type you I use shells sometimes)|
|1/2 cupShredded Muenster Cheese|
|1/2 cupShredded Mild Cheddar Cheese|
|1/2 cupShredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese|
|1/2 cupShredded Monterey Jack Cheese|
|1 1/2 cupHalf-and-Half|
|8 ouncesVelveeta (or other Processed Cheese); Cubed|
|2 Eggs; Beaten|
|1/8 teaspoonBlack Pepper; ground|
Four Cheese Baked Macaroni And Cheese Preparation
1. Bring a large port of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for about 8 minutes, leave it al dente. Drain well and return to pot.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 8 TBS of butter; stir into the macaroni.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the cheeses and mix well.
4. Preheat the oven to 350.
5. Add the half-and-half, 1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture, cubed processed cheese and eggs to the macaroni. Mix and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a lightly greased deep 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and 1 TBS of butter.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Four Cheese Baked Macaroni And Cheese Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: